Conservation Geography Groups
Access to groups, agencies and individuals doing Conservation Geography and Conservation Activism work worldwide.
- Master Index: Single Alphabetical list of all grantees, all regions, all groups and resource, ~150k
- Subject Index: Comprehensive descriptions and reports on groups, agencies and individuals doing Conservation Geography work worldwide. There are over 4000 of them, but many do not have web sites. The list is organized into Subject areas such as "Birds", "Parks" and "Museums" according to how they are using GIS and mapping in their conservation work.
- Regional Index: Conservation GIS Groups organized by location
- Web GIS: Conservation GIS Groups providing live data on the web
- Grantees Index: Groups organized by grant program and year of grant
- Raw Lists: Direct access to group files
- World Map: Map of grants by Subject